Sunday, January 18, 2009

The last realization

S.raghavender
I look deep in the abyss,
expecting a ray of hope,
searching far up the slopes
of the aberrational mountains,
wandering tirelessly, with thoughts askew...i looked at my image in the water, it asked me” what was i in search of”, that is when i lamented,
oh almighty! I have made mistake like all mortals have...
lamely trying to find the godly feelings that can be found abundant nowhere else but within me...
so without a second thought
I scrapped into myself,
like an eager child i plunged,
without thinking of the dangers
that cried” fall into thee"...
every nook and cranny i dint leave unturned, false trails leading me nowhere, the sands of time of my life emptying itself to death..
i chose a path of finding myself,
this expectation of finding something worthwhile has made my
life childlike, filled with innocence
and happiness leading to the elixir of immortality........
Being born a human how long can the search go on..
Alas! If only the curse which covers humanity like a blanket is torn to shreds..

1 comment: